Why I’m A Music Mogul?
I’m A Music Mogul has been producing audio production tutorials for over 4 years that has gained a large following on YouTube. Here are a few reasons why we think you’d really enjoy working with us:
- We’re able to offer you great exposure through our network.
- Our editorial team will work with you to help publish your posts.
- Get your name out there!
What we’re looking for
We publish audio production tutorials designed to teach creative and technical skills in a concise and easy way for up and coming producers and engineers.
Already have video’s uploaded to YouTube and want to gain exposure? Write an article around the content of your video and pitch the idea to one of our editors. Here are some article and videos we are looking for:
- DAW tutorials – this can be any Digital Audio Workstation that you use (Fruity Loops, Pro Tools, Logic, Ableton, Reason, Bitwig) – music can now be made on so many platforms, we would love to share tutorials that covers all DAWs.
- Beat making videos – Are you a beatmaker? Want to gain more exposure? Then let’s post the beat making video to our blog and watch your view go up.
- iOS Music Production – Do you produce music on an iOS device? Then let’s see it!
Send us your idea
If you’re interested, feel free to pitch your idea/videos/articles to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can submit a specific idea for a tutorial, YouTube video link, beat making video or cover any topic you wish to provide the I’m A Music Mogul audience. We’re looking forward to having you part of our team.
The fine print
Before you get in touch, check that you understand and are happy with the below:
- Your submission must be your original work and willing to have it posted on blog.imamusicmogul.com.
- Your content may be edited prior to publishing.